The workshop is designed as an intensive research experience for a limited number of participants. Because of such reason, we have a limited number of available places. The organising committee will select participants according to their scientific records and their specific motivations to participate in the WWCS2016. Unfortunately, we have to operate such selection because of logistics but we also hope to be able to accept as many applications as possible!
The call for applications opened on the 22nd of October 2015. The application procedure CLOSED on the 17th of November 2015.
In order to submit your application for the WWCS2016, please send us an email at [email protected] with the following:
- An attached CV (in pdf format), highlighting your background and your research experience;
- Describe in the email your main research interests, your attitude in collaborating with other people and answer the general question “why do I want to participate?”.
—-> Notification of acceptance is due by November 23th 2015.
A certificate of attendance will be provided to the participants who will actively engage into the workshop activities.
Willing participants may propose topics for their tutorials.
The workshop fee is 80 euros and it includes:
- facilities (e.g. rooms, wifi, etc.) at Universidad Carlos III, Madrid;
- lectures from invited speakers;
- coffee breaks;
- workshop “pirate survival” kit;
- social dinner.
The notification of acceptance will also include all the details necessary for the payment of the workshop fee. Further infos will be provided to the accepted participants.